A couple of views of the new office building at 1600 Western Ave., Corvallis, in 1950.
From L to R: Burke Hayes, Jim Howland, Archie Rice,
Ralph Roderick, Holly Cornell, soon after the move to
the new office building near Oregon State University.
The drafting room in the new office, 1950.
Front, From L to R: Burke Hayes, "Swede" Nordquist
Informal meeting in CVO in 1950. From L to R: Michael Owen,
Bill Watters, Howard Grimms, Ralph Roderick.
The first soils lab, circa early 1970 in Corvallis, was efficient,
but unpretentious! From Left to Right - Ron Bell,
Ed [??], Larry Well
Virginia Connor (foreground) and Toni Scramstad
at the Corvallis switchboard. (circa 1976).
View PDF Version (PDF)