Marketing publications (brochures) in their time were developed to illustrate the then present aspects of CH2M HILL to prospective and current clients. Today, these documents contain a wealth of information about the then history of the firm, its people, its projects, and the organizational structure (engineering disciplines). CH2M HILL Alumni and past and present clients are encouraged to contact Gordon Koblitz should they find such documents among their files.
The publications, brochures, and videos found thus far are:
- Building a Better World (PDF)
- CH2M early Marketing Brochures
- CH2M HILL Corporate Culture by Jim Howland, circa 1975 (PDF)
- CH2M OSU History as Recalled by the Oregon Stater (PDF)
- Clair A. Hill & Associates' early Marketing Brochures
- Consulting Engineer; Cornell, Howland, Hayes & Merryfield, June, 1968 (PDF)
- Events and Philosophies that Shaped CH2M HILL narrated by Jim Howland (Video)
- Looking Back 50 Years, Tie Line, Dec. 29, 1995 (PDF)
- San Francisco comes clean, ENR Cover, 1991, as recalled by John Filbert
- The History of CH2M HILL by Arlen Borgen, July 2001 (PDF)
- Triumvirate guides CH2M HILL from Wastewater into energy (Word)
CH2M HILL 2014. All rights reserved. CH2M HILL is an equal opportunity employer.